What is schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a rare mental disorder that affects 1 in 100 people. The cause of the disorder is still unknown but various researches in the field say that genetic and environmental influences might bring abnormalities in the chemistry of the brain and become the reason for schizophrenia. People with the symptoms of schizophrenia find it tough to lead normal lives because they think irrationally and experience unusual things like hearing unpleasant voices or having bizarre beliefs.
Tulasi Home is a leading name in India for treating this mental illness. Under observation of highly trained and experienced psychiatrists, schizophrenic patients find miraculous improvement. Holistic medication treatment takes place at the centre to recover patients from the disorder. Centre has recorded remarkable recovery records of illness of not only Indians but also neighbourhood country’s residents.
Get your appointment now
The symptoms of the illness are as follows:
Patients with these symptoms lose touch with reality and live in the fictional world. It is hard to notice positive schizophrenia signs, but interaction with the patients can show
- Movement disorders (catatonic symptoms,in which the patient doesn’t respond to others, repeating unusual body movements)
- Hallucinations (seeing things, hearing voices, feeling of smelling things which common people don’t observe).
- Thought disorder (unable to think logically)
- Delusions (it is about believing in imaginary things)
Patients with these symptoms find hard to deal with daily activities
- Socially withdrawn
- Not able to express things
- Unable to plan any activity
- Find hard to learn things
- Losing skills of understanding
- Losing decision making skills
- Failing to pay attention
- Memory disorder
Every problem has a solution.
Tulasi Home promises to offer the best schizophrenia treatment and rehabilitation in India. In our rehab centre, patients are treated with care and affection. Our rehab is well equipped with a facility that helps rehabilitate patients with schizophrenia. Under the observation of well-experienced psychiatrists, patients learn how to control awkward thoughts and overcome symptoms. Comprehensive range of treatment approaches are considered by our doctors.
Like other leading schizophrenia treatment centres, we talk to the family to know about the patient’s family history and any history of addiction. We expect to get honest answers in order to offer the right diagnosis and then the right treatment.
Antipsychotic medicines are recommended to control symptoms. Patients are observed after medication to know whether they experience any side effects like dizziness, weight gain etc…
Tulasi Home, runs a psychosocial rehabilitation program to provide fast recovery. We help in regaining self-esteem, building confidence and creating balance in lifestyle by performing different types of psycho-social rehabilitation practices such as
- Yoga offers significant improvement in people diagnosed with schizophrenia. It helps decrease negative symptoms, improving mood disorder etc.
- Meditation helps get a control on thoughts, body and mind.
- Dance therapy is considered to get control over repetitive unusual actions, emotion and increasing social activities.
- Music is a great healer, to reduce anxiety and depression.
- Art activities like drawing, clay making etc help in expressing themselves freely.
Family Education : It is an understood fact all over the world that without family help it is not possible to fight mental disorder